Caribbean Airlines advising that due to Tropical Storm Karen, the following flights for today, Sunday were cancelled:
Passengers are advised to contact Caribbean Airlines reservation offices for rebooking on the next available service
Customers are advised to visit www.caribbean-airlines.com and check their FLIGHT STATUS before going to the airport or call the Caribbean Airlines Call Centres for further details:
USA, Canada & St. Maarten + 1 800 920 4225
Caribbean & Guyana + 1 800 744 2225
Trinidad & Tobago and Suriname + 1 868 625 7200
Caracas + 58 212 335 7405
Jamaica (International calls) + 1 800 523 5585
Jamaica (Local calls) + 1 888 359 2475
All other locations + 1 800 523 5585
To minimise inconvenience to customers holding confirmed tickets for travel on September 22 2019, Caribbean Airlines is allowing
persons whose travel plans are impacted by the tropical storm to rebook without change fees, subject to the following conditions:
1. Waiver of all fees for tickets rebooked in the same cabin, for travel up to October 01, 2019.
2. It is mandatory that customers contact Caribbean Airlines BEFORE the scheduled date of travel.
3. Ability to use ticket for one year from date of issue, for tickets booked for travel on September 22, 2019. No date change
penalty will apply. However, if there is a difference in fare, fees will apply.
4. ALL changes MUST be made through Caribbean Airlines Call Centres or at Caribbean Airlines Ticket Offices
5. Caribbean Airlines WILL NOT be responsible for arrangements or transportation to/from an alternate airport or
hotel/overnight expenses incurred by affected passengers